Nymphenburger Höfe Munich
Professor Dr Michael Koss and colleagues welcome you on behalf of our team on our homepage. The eye dotors (ophthalmologists) and eye surgeons at the Nymphenburger Höfe eye center in Munich have many years of extensive experience in all eye surgeries. These include, among others:
- Corrections of ametropia with LASIK eye laser procedure or with the use of refractive intraocular lenses (ICL and IPCL)
- Microincision cataract surgery (MICS) including the implantation of premium lenses (aspherical, toric, bifocal, multifocal and yellow filter lenses), some of which are exclusively available in Germany (and not in the US, Arabic countries, Russia or elsewhere)
- Various surgical options for glaucoma (minimally invasive glaucoma implants such as iStent, SLT laser, cyclophotocoagulation, etc.)
- Individualized drug treatments for retinal/macular diseases (e.g. Beovu, Lucentis, Eylea, Avastin, Ozurdex, Jetrea, Iluvien)
- Surgical retinal treatments including the most difficult interventions (vitrectomy) in the vitreous cavity and the retina, for example for macular surrgery, retinal detachments, vitreous hemorrhage, diabetes, macular diseases
- Operations in the eyelid area
- Operations on the conjunctiva (conjunctival transplantation)
The Nymphenburger Höfe eye center can be found in modern, spacious rooms at Nymphenburger Straße 4 in 80335 Munich, in the immediate vicinity of the U1 / U7 Stiglmaierplatz metro stop.
Whether at the reception or in the examination room, whether outpatient or inpatient – with us you should always feel in good hands, both professionally and personally.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your ophthalmologist practice team